Monday, March 31, 2014

Blogging from A-Z April Challenge 2014

Alternative Health Therapies
Google Images
I saw a number of facebook friends putting up posts regarding the A-Z Challenge 2014 to be held during the month of April. Not a very disciplined writer-blogger, I was rather hesitant to join the fray. I got to know from my friend Rubina Ramesh that the posts need not be too long with 300 words being the maximum. This made me decide that I should try this one or at least die trying. So here I am with a theme reveal, all set to take up the A-Z challenge.

I plan to write on a subject close to my heart - alternate healing therapies and using herbs, grains and other things in the course of daily cooking to enhance health. Now I am getting really excited and don't want to take up too much of your time in reading this blog.

I do look forward to posting a healthy piece of information beginning with letter 'A' tomorrow. I hope you enjoy this ride along with me Guys! Thanks for all your support.



A-Z Challenge 2014
'A' for Asafoetida
'B' for Bananas
'C' for Chin Mudra
'D' for Dance Therapy
'E' for Elephant Yam
'F' for Fenugreek Seeds


14 comments:

  1. All the best and looking forward to a healthy diet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this will be very informative. Looking forward to this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm something different to read ;)
    All the best !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good blog to check everyday! I need to eat healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all need to be more aware of the gifts the earth has given us - especially when it comes to keeping ourselves healthy. :) Natural is the best! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A topic I can relate to. Slow Food member and gardner who can't wait for her tomatoes to ripen. Great to meet you on the A to Z.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, thanks for stopping by. Lovely to have you here on my blog :)

      Delete
  7. I'm very fond of alternate therapies, though there are some pharmaceutical medications that I unfortunately have to take.
    I'm visiting from the A to Z challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Illsa, Thanks for stopping by :) Will check out your posts too

      Delete